Greyton Accommodation Specials
MIDWEEK SPECIAL – SPRING 2020
OFFER: Stay for THREE nights and ONLY pay for TWO
Spring is here, the turn of the season is evident in the mountain slopes that are covered in fresh green foliage and bursts of colour from fynbos in bloom.
Take a break from the midweek hustle and come to Rusty Gate Mountain Retreat nestled in the Riviersonderend Mountains less than 2 hours from Cape Town. Pull-on your hiking boots or take your mountain bike and explore the farm and adjacent nature reserve, or just relax and bask in the splendour of the surrounding beauty.
There is no better cure for the Lockdown Blues! Stay in any of our comfortably furnished cottages, throw an extra log on the fire and enjoy a cosy midweek break in complete peace and quiet.
What You Get
- Choice of any one of our 4 or 6 sleeper cottages
- Fully furnished self-catering cottage with all the amenities for a comfortable stay
- Lots of firewood for romantic evenings in front of the fire place
- Pick your own fynbos to take home
How to Book
- Click the ‘BOOK NOW’ button;
- Select your Dates, and click the “Check Availability” button;
- Click on the “VIEW RATES AND BOOK” button for the cottage of your choice.
- Under the “2020 Spring Special” banner
- Click on the “+” button to select the cottage
- Click on the “BOOK NOW” button to verify your booking
- Complete guest information and payment
Terms & Conditions
- The Spring 2020 Special is only available for direct bookings via the Rusty Gate Booking System
- The Spring 2020 Special is only applicable for midweek bookings (Monday to Thursday) and a minimum stay of 3 nights
- The Spring 2020 Special may be cancelled or extended without prior notice at the sole discretion of Rusty Gate Mountain Retreat
- Our Standard Terms and Conditions of Service apply for the Spring 2020 Special, with exception of the Cancellation Policy, which is applicable as follows:
- If cancelling 15 days or more before arrival, forfeit 100% of the deposit
- If cancelling 7 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the booking total
What Our Guests Say
★ ★ ★ ★
Rusty Gate is a great getaway for large or small groups, only a short drive from the city. We have been fortunate to visit many times over the years, for various occasions, to experience the wonder of nature and the outdoors. With recent renovations to the chalets and main area by the new hosts Anchen and Bokkie, they have some how managed to improve on an already amazing venue! From zip lining and paddling on the dam, mountain hikes, celebrations or quiet sundowners by the fire – Rusty Gate is and always will be one of our favourite local spots!
★ ★ ★ ★Calley & Claire - January 2020
★ ★ ★ ★
Rusty Gate never fails to provide the peace and tranquillity that one demands from a break away “from it all”. We have been coming to Rusty Gate for a few years now and always come away from our stay feeling well rested, relaxed and rejuvenated. The children love getting back to nature and enjoying the outdoors. The dam provides lots of fun activities for all to enjoy. The new owners are welcoming and have done magnificent improvements to the cottages to ensure your stay is a luxurious and comfortable one. Rusty Gate is a true gem that is worth the stay to get away and recharge.
★ ★ ★ ★Belinda Backwell - January 2020
★ ★ ★ ★
Rusty Gate is one of the best kept secrets in the Western Cape. Comfortable and clean, centrally located just of the beaten track, but out of the rush, with unbelievable natural beauty. The cottage was quaint and homely but well equipped and very clean. The views are spectacular. It is a great base , from which to do day trips to Franschhoek, Greyton and Hermanus, but you will eventually just want to switch off and wander all over the farm to take in the pristine fynbos and the amazing views. (“Afskies”)
★ ★ ★ ★Tripadvisor - January 2020