Kingfisher cottage is the largest of our cottages, sleeping 6 people. Situated at the lower end of the cottage terrace this cottage offers the best view of the valley.
Sleeping 6 people, Kingfisher cottage has a main bedroom, guest bedroom, and walk-through bedroom adjacent to the main bedroom. The main bedroom has an en-suite bathroom including a bath and shower, and the other rooms share a bathroom with a shower.
The main bedroom has a queen-size double bed, and the other bedrooms can be configured as two double beds or four single beds. The living and entertainment areas include an open plan lounge/dining area with a fully equipped kitchen, and vine fronted covered porch (stoep) with built-in braai. There are farm style fireplaces in the open plan living area and main bedroom.
Kingfisher Cottage includes the following facilities:
3 bedrooms, including
- Main bedroom with queen size double bed, fireplace and en-suite bathroom with bath and shower
- Guest bedroom configurable as one double or two single beds
- Walk-through bedroom configurable as one double or two single beds
- Shared bathroom with shower for guest and walk-through bedrooms
- Lounge area with comfortable chairs, couch and fireplace
- Dining area with table seating for 6 to 8 people
- Kitchen with gas hob, electric stove, fridge/freezer, microwave oven, dishwasher , kettle, crockery and cutlery for 8 people, cooking utensils, including pots, pans, etc.
- Covered porch
- Built-in braai
- Two tables with benches comfortably seating 6 people each
- Four deck chairs
- Hammock that can be hung between pin oak trees in front of the cottage
- Access to communal recreation facilities, e.g. recreational dam, hiking trails
What we provide
- Linen and bath towels
- Coffee, tea, sugar
- Basic cleaning materials
- Wood and fire lighters provided for braai area and fire pit
What to bring
- Your own food, beverages and ice (self-catering accommodation)
- Your own beach towels for swimming