A uniquely situated cottage, looking out over the mountains and other cottages, sleeping 4 people in two bedrooms
Sleeping 4 people, Kingfisher cottage has a main bedroom and a guest bedroom. The main bedroom has an en-suite bathroom including a bath and shower, and the guest room has a separate bathroom with a shower.
The main bedroom has a queen-size double bed, and the guest bedroom can be configured as a double bed or two single beds.
The living and entertainment areas include an open plan lounge/dining area with a fully equipped kitchen, and vine fronted covered porch (stoep) with built-in braai.
There are farm style fireplaces in the open plan living area and main bedroom.
Sunbird Cottage includes the following facilities:
Two bedrooms, including
- Main bedroom with queen size double bed, fireplace and en-suite bathroom with bath and shower
- Guest bedroom configurable as one double or two single beds and separate bathroom with shower
Open plan living space
- Lounge area with comfortable chairs, couch and fireplace
- Dining area with table seating for 6 people
- Kitchen with gas hob, electric stove, fridge/freezer, microwave oven, dishwasher, kettle, crockery and cutlery for 6 people, cooking utensils, including pots, pans, etc.
Outside entertainment area
- Covered porch
- Built-in braai
- One table with benches comfortably seating 6 people
- Hammock that can be hung between pin oak trees in front of the cottage
- Access to communal recreation facilities, e.g. recreational dam, hiking trails
What we provide
- Linen and bath towels
- Coffee, tea, sugar
- Basic cleaning materials
- Wood and fire lighters provided for braai area and fire pit
What to bring
- Your own food, beverages and ice (self-catering accommodation)
- Your own beach towels for swimming